Sunday, July 23, 2017

Everyday Adventures - Day 20 - Journal

elusivelaurie shared on Instagram #EverydayAdventures2017

The writing on the top page says: 

July 20,2017
Journals aren't just for writing.

It's good to remind myself of that from time to time.  To remember that when words fail me, when I feel I have nothing to say, when picking up my pen sparks resistance, there are other options. I can draw and doodle. I can colour and collage. Paper can hold so much more than words, though words are good too. 

I had so much fun sitting down with my journal and my coloured pencils for this 20 minute adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen