Thursday, July 27, 2017

Everyday Adventure - Day 24 - Work Remotely

elusivelaurie shared on Instagram #EverydayAdventures2017

My job isn't suited to working remotely, but I wanted to participate in this adventure.  How about a work remote instead?

Sometimes I think I'd like to be able to work from home, but most of the time I'm quite happy to leave the job behind when I leave work. Besides, I'm a procrastinator.  A part-time job would expand into full-time hours if I didn't have a clock to punch at the end of the day.  Leaving the work at work means I have more time to enjoy everyday adventures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen