Monday, July 17, 2017

Everyday Adventures - Day 14 - Nature

I woke feeling yucky on the morning after my road trip. Had I over-adventured? My sore throat and general achiness seemed to indicate that I was the newest victim of the summer cold rampaging through my workplace. To prevent the spread of germs I quarantined myself. I cancelled my plans with friends and went back to bed.  Too bad.  We were going to hike to a swimming hole for a dip. It would have been a perfect opportunity to snap "nature" pictures.

Instead, after a good sleep I wandered around my yard snapping pictures.  That was enough adventure for me. 


elusivelaurie shared on Instagram #EverydayAdventures2017
Pileated woodpeckers were here.

Flycatchers were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen