Monday, March 16, 2020

Something About Marvin 9

My sister chose the photo for today.  She says it looks like Marvin fell asleep reading and now he is having happy dreams about what he read.

Marvin is the only one in our house with a tattoo.  This is a good thing.  Not that I have a problem with tattoos.  I'd get one myself if I could decide what I wanted.  No, it's because I realize that I'd have trouble identifying Marvin in a clowder of black cats.  They all look so much alike!  And you know that even if all the cats were named Marvin, not one of them would respond to the name.

Isn't clowder a great word?  

If this isn't enough Marvin for you, you can follow him on Instagram.  He's @marvinmeowmeow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen