Tuesday, March 17, 2020

A 2020 St. Patrick's Day Wish


Yesterday was was hard as we prepared to shut down my workplace. Today isn't shaping up to be much better.  Not much to say as a result.

So, I leave you with my new, 2020-appropriate, St. Patrick's Day wish:

May your immune system be strong
And your toilet rolls be full.  
May all your worries
Be void and null.
Send a toast to your loved ones
Now all kept afar
Stay healthy, stay safe
   Wherever you are.  

I wrote this on the fly.  I'm sure I could do better, but instead, I'm going to ask you to give it a whirl.  Share your best St. Patrick's Day Wish in the comments.

Virtual hugs to you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen