Thursday, March 26, 2020

Corona Time


Spotted this while out walking.  A fitting description of what I am experiencing today - and not in that cold-beer-on-a-warm-beach way.  In my world, corona time looks like this:  
  • I knew it was Thursday when I got up.
  • I worked on a Throwback Thursday post.
  • I got distracted and wandered off.
  • I worked on a puzzle.
  • I had lunch.
  • I went for a walk with Hubby.
  • I looked at cookbooks, then decided I didn't really feel like baking.
  • I washed dishes.
  • I went for a "virtual" walk with a friend.  (We talked on our phones while we walked in  our socially-distant neighbourhoods.)
  • I came home.
  • I remembered it was Thursday.
  • I realized I hadn't finished my post.
  • I realized I no longer have the energy to complete that post.
  • I wrote this post instead.
I hope to get back to the original Throwback Thursday post tomorrow.  Just in time for Forgetful Friday.  

Is Forgetful Friday a thing?  It should be.  At least in corona time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen