Monday, March 2, 2020

Something About Marvin 7


I have an old cotton cardigan that only gets worn around the house.  It is extremely comfortable, so it got a lot of wear last week as I lounged around on the sofa.  I love this sweater.

Marvin likes it too.  He is particularly fond of the buttons.  He likes to bite and chew on them.  It can't be good for the sweater or for Marvin, so I do everything I can to discourage this behavior.  Sometimes I try distracting him.  Sometimes I evict him from my lap.  Last week, I tucked my blanket in the sweater's neckline like a giant bib. 

You can see the look of confusion and determination in Marvin's eyes.  He doesn't know where the buttons went, but he's doing his best to find them.

If this isn't enough Marvin for you, you can follow him on Instagram.  He's @marvinmeowmeow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen