Saturday, March 21, 2020

Extra-Bonus Marvin

No meal plan today.  Meal planning doesn't seem to be a priority when I know I'll be home to cook for the foreseeable future - I got laid off on Tuesday.  In retrospect, that may have had something to do with my wanting to hit people with a stick.  Still, I'm very happy to be home.

Instead, at my sister's recommendation, I'm posting an extra picture of Marvin.  She's the second person to suggest it.  Earlier in the week a friend messaged to tell me to keep posting cat pictures, as the world needs them now more than ever. 


My sister chose this picture because she thought Marvin:
  1. Looks like a ghost just jumped out in front of him.
  2. Looks like he just got a big hit off a line of catnip
  3. Looks like he needs to be exorcised.
What do you think?  1, 2 or 3?  Let me know in the comments below.

If this isn't enough Marvin for you, you can follow him on Instagram.  He's @marvinmeowmeow.  





3 comments:

  1. love bonus Marvin. And i think it is #3.
    :)
    kitty b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kitty B! So far #3 is the clear, and only, choice.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen