Monday, May 4, 2020

Something About Marvin 15

My sister's Marvin pick for this week:


Her caption:
DON'T PULL BACK THE TOWEL!  I was hiding here waiting to attack your ankles.
She's on the right track.  He was waiting to attack his GO CAT Fur Fun toy.  It's his new favourite toy.  I'm not sure what it's made of.  Note that the description says "fur fun" not "fun fur".  What ever it is, it feels real.  And rabbit-y.  Given how Marvin reacts to real bunnies, I'm not surprised that he's so intent on his toy.  

If this isn't enough Marvin for you, you can follow him on Instagram.  He's @marvinmeowmeow.  

Note:  I don't get anything for the links above.  They're there for your information.  Hope you find them useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen