Monday, April 27, 2020

Something About Marvin 14

Marvin spotted a bunny in the yard last week.  I was too slow to get a picture of the rabbit, but I was able to get a picture of Marvin's reaction to the rabbit. 


My sister thinks Marvin is saying...
I tink I saw a puddy cat. I did, I did see a puddy c...no wait...I tink I saw a baby bunny! I did, I did see a baby bunny!!! GET OFF MY YARD!!!
I didn't have the heart to tell her that he was likely disappointed that the rabbit was gone.  Marvin was an outdoor cat before he came into our lives.  I imagine that once upon a time he  snacked on  baby bunnies.  I know that he's not opposed to the occasional tin of rabbit pâté.

If this isn't enough Marvin for you, you can follow him on Instagram.  He's @marvinmeowmeow.  

Note:  I don't get anything for the links above.  They're there for your information.  Hope you find them useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen