Monday, April 13, 2020

Something About Marvin 12

Since early March I've been sending my sister pictures of Marvin, and she chooses the one I share here.

This is the photo she chose this week:


She wrote an entire story about Marvin tripping me as I got up from the sofa with my basket of folded laundry.  The story ends with me picking up laundry while Marvin steals my spot on the couch.  Sadly, most of that tale was lost in the aether.  It's too bad, because it sounds like something Marvin would do.

Instead she offered yoga cat on a yoga mat.  The pose combines a spinal twist with a supine diagonal stretch plus back and side bends.  We'll call this pose "Marvin in the Sun".

It's also possible he was just looking for a belly rub. 

If this isn't enough Marvin for you, you can follow him on Instagram.  He's @marvinmeowmeow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen