Friday, April 3, 2020

Afternoon on the Links

 Notice the 7.75% alcohol content.  I didn't.

Hubby and I went grocery shopping today for the first time in two weeks. Much had changed since our last visit.  It was...interesting.  Like a dance/shopping game show imagined by Franz Kafka. 

Once home I collapsed on the sofa with my newly-acquired Hawkins Cheezies.  Hubby kindly brought me a beer and I settled in with my book.  

Eventually the book was cast aside.  I'm not even sure what distracted me, but I picked up my phone and fell down the rabbit hole that is YouTube.  You'll find the links to my afternoon below.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

(*Note:  I don't get anything for the links above.  They're there for your information.  Hope you find them useful.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen