Sunday, May 31, 2020

Outing

Hubby and I went for a short drive today.  It was good to get out of the house, particularly when our outing included an unplanned stop at the beach.  


As you can see, we pretty much had the place to ourselves. Other than distant birds, this little crab was our only company.


I almost missed it.  If it hadn't moved when I stopped to take the photo below I wouldn't have known it was there.


The crab is actually in the photo.  It's in the lower right corner, and is no bigger than my fingernail.  I can't believe I spotted it.

I also spotted a couple of hearts on the rocky beach, though I'm less surprised that I noticed them.  As we all know now, hearts are everywhere.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen