Monday, May 18, 2020

Marvelous Marvin Monday

Marvin was not particularly photogenic this week.  Only three pictures were sent to my sister, and of those, only one made the grade.


My sister chose this one because she thinks Marvin was trying to hunt a dust-bunny, so he squeezed himself into the basket to hide. He thought that, since the basket had an open top, he would be able to get out fast. He snuggled himself deep down into the basket and waited until the dust-bunny got just close enough to pounce.
1...
2... 
3...
NO!!! 
*EYES WIDE OPEN!!!* 
I'M STUCK IN THE BASKET!!!

It worries me that, even though she has never been to our house, my sister is somehow aware of our dust-bunny infestation.  

If this isn't enough Marvin for you, you can follow him on Instagram.  He's @marvinmeowmeow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen