Monday, May 11, 2020

Marvelous Marvin Monday

I sent my sister four pictures of Marvin and asked her to choose one for today.  She chose two.  And she changed the title of this series.  I'm beginning to wonder who is in charge here - me or her.  Who am I kidding?  There was never any question. Marvin is in charge.  


She chose this one because Marvin looks cute and vulnerable.  He looks so serene before...


... starting one of those dreams where you're falling.  His right eye is slowly opening due to the startling feeling of STOMACH DUMP... you know, that feeling you get from plummeting through the air. His right lip looks like he's starting to smile, but he's actually sliding down the window making it seem more like he's falling...

Who knows?  Perhaps Marvin is dreaming about falling.  Or flying.  Or, more likely, about his next meal.

If this isn't enough Marvin for you, you can follow him on Instagram.  He's @marvinmeowmeow.  

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I do like the renaming. Marvin is pretty marvelous.
    Oh Marv. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And my sister has decided that it will be Miserable Marvin Monday if the pictures don't turn out to her liking. No pressure there.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen