Monday, July 13, 2020

Marvellous Marvin Monday

My sister chose this photo for today's Marvellous Marvin Monday:


Her story:

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Marvin (thinking): Huh? Whaaa?  Is she banging pots and pans over my head?  WHOA!  What's with the bright light?  Why is she YELLING?

Me (yelling): What is that dark stain seeping out from under your box?!?

Marvin blinks his eyes wide open (thinking): Think Marvin.  Think.  What happened last night?  OH NO! I remember.  I had a friend over.  Then I invited a few more friends and all of a sudden it was a party.

Marvin (whining): Nothing happened!  I went to bed early.

Me: Well something happened after I went to bed.  Let's go check the security cameras.

Marvin: Noooo!  I did it.  I had a few friends over.  

Me: Next time, clean up afterwards, and let us know if friends are coming over.  Oh, and here's some carpet cleaner for the stain you are trying to cover with your box.  You need to get up NOW, and wake up any friends still hiding around here.  You can all clean up the house that you trashed last night.

The end

Great story, but Marvin does not tolerate other cats, so the it's unlikely that there's going to be a feline party any time soon.  It does concern me that my sister thinks the pattern peeking out from under Marvin's box is a stain.  Perhaps it's time to replace the area rug with something a bit more stylish.

If this isn't enough Marvin for you, you can follow him on Instagram.  He's @marvinmeowmeow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen