Sunday, June 7, 2020

Caffeine and Clear Skies

This morning, as I sipped my home-pressed coffee, I wondered what the line-up was like at Starbucks.  It has been months since Hubby and I have indulged.  First, we weren't going anywhere, so it didn't occur to us.  More recently, every time we've thought of it, the line-ups were too long to bother.

Today, since I was up early anyway, I decided to go check it out.  I was third in line. Success!



The car smelled so good that, even though it was a beautiful morning,  I rolled up the windows to better enjoy the aroma.  

Later, since we were caffeine fuelled and since it was such a lovely morning, we headed out for a short ocean-side walk.  We purposely chose a less-popular beach.  Again, we practically had the place to ourselves




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen