Monday, February 17, 2020

Something About Marvin 5

Apparently he doesn't mind other cats when he's the cat!

Marvin joined us in bed in the wee hours Saturday morning.  He walked all over me twice before he decided to curl up on my pillow.  He was on my hair, which wasn't great, but I decided to leave him if he'd settle down and let me go back to sleep.  He was obviously very comfortable there, as I was just drifting off to sleep when he started drooling on my head.

So gross.  

On the upside, maybe it will make my coat soft and shiny too.

If this isn't enough Marvin for you, you can follow him on Instagram.  He's @marvinmeowmeow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen