Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Buff

They were trimming trees across from my workplace yesterday.  It was loud and irritating, so I decided to walk in a nearby park on my lunch break.  I was hoping for some peace and quiet.  They were trimming trees there too.

I walked anyway.  It was lovely in spite of the noise.  Spring flowers were starting to blossom.  The buds on the trees were hinting at leaves.  I took lots of pictures as I went. 

When I got home I didn't like any of the photos. They were out of focus, or there were strange things in the background, or the lighting was just wrong.  If it wasn't one thing it was another.  Sort of like my day.

So instead of springtime flowers, today you are getting a picture of Marvin in a Buff.  It makes me smile.  Hope it makes you smile too.

I realize that this is not a safe garment for a cat.  It was removed as soon as the picture was taken.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen