Thursday, July 20, 2017

Everyday Adventures - Day 17 - Camera

Look! It's a selfie of my camera!

elusivelaurie shared on Instagram #EverydayAdventures2017

OK, it's a selfie of my phone, but it's what I currently use as a camera.  I still marvel over that from time to time. I'm taking pictures with my phone.  Wow!

I've owned a camera since about sixth grade.  My first was a Polariod that took black and white pictures.  Then came a Kodak Instamatic with a drop-in 110 film cartridge. Eventually I made my way up to a Minolta 35mm auto-focus. Then a 35mm Nikon SLR camera handed down from my Dad. Then my first digital camera - a birthday gift from Hubby. 

I still have many of those cameras, though they sit unused. They have been replaced by the camera in my phone.  

No wonder it looks so smug in that selfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen