Friday, July 28, 2017

Everyday Adventure - Day 25 - Meditate

elusivelaurie shared on Instagram #EverydayAdventures2017

I could have staged a photo for this adventure. I was tempted. In my defence, it is difficult to take a picture of "meditate". It's definitely an activity that is confined to my "headspace". 

It is easy to find things that we associate with meditation. Lotus flowers. Cushions. Stacks of smooth stones. Nature. All were certainly possibilities for this photo, but none of them would accurately reflect my budding meditation practice. Instead I'm sharing the view that greets me most mornings. The Headspace loading screen. It takes a while to start on my ancient iPad, but that just gives me a few more minutes to meditate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen