Monday, March 9, 2020

Something About Marvin 8


Once again I sent my sister a few pictures and let her choose one to share.  The photo above was her first choice.  I'm told it was a hard decision.

She chose it because she thought Marvin looked bashful and sleepy.  In reality he is staring intently at something in our yard.  I have no idea what that something was.  I heard him peeping and meeping on his climber, so I went to see what was up.  The last time he got agitated like that there was another cat in the yard, though that time the peeping escalated into full-scale yowling and hissing before the other cat left.  This time there didn't seem to be anything there.  I even checked other windows to see if I was missing something, but whatever it was was gone. Or maybe Marvin could see something that my limited human eyesight could not.

If this isn't enough Marvin for you, you can follow him on Instagram.  He's @marvinmeowmeow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen