Wednesday, March 18, 2020

All Plans Off!


My whining paid off!  Look what I found in my mailbox today.  Guess I'm going to ditch today's meal plan and make the soup I didn't make on Sunday.  I've mentioned it before, but I'll say it again - I have awesome friends!  They wouldn't even take toilet paper in exchange!

And speaking of ditching the meal plan, I can see that happening a lot.  I was laid off yesterday, so there's not quite the same need to plan in advance.  Maybe I'll try weekly meal suggestions instead.  It worked quite well the last time I tried it.  I'll list possible meals, then decide on the day what to make.  I have the feeling I won't have to worry about the temptation of fast food in the not-too-distant future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen