Monday, August 31, 2020

Marvellous Marvin Monday

My sister chose a series of photos for this week's Marvellous Marvin Monday:

"Stay away from my open window, or I will bite your neck."


"Tasty, I told  you I'd bite your  neck."


"Biting necks makes me sleepy. I  think I'll nap on the King's spot. The warm, carpeted spot that let's me balance between cat castle and window. The lady of the house better let visitors know not to close the window if the cat is in it, because they'll be attacked by the devil cat. Approaching him anywhere else is fine,  but if you find him in the open window you may want to wait." 

If this isn't enough Marvin for you, you can follow him on Instagram.  He's @marvinmeowmeow.


2 comments:

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen