Monday, September 14, 2020

Marvellous Marvin Monday

Once again, my sister chose a series of photos for this week's Marvellous Marvin Monday:

Marvin is runninng in circles hunting dust bunnies. 

"I'm gonna get you yyyyeeeetttt!!" he yowls as he slips and spins on the laminate floor. 


When he spins to a stop Marvin pauses to think.

"I know that bunny went that way.  I'm just going to slither over until I find it's hiding place, then I'm going to pounce and bunnies will scatter everywhere!"

"Scattered bunnies are going to take a lot of work to catch.  I better have a snack first. I'll use my hypnovision on Mom."  
         

"Darn.  She seems immune to my powers. In fact, she seems to be mocking me.  Hmmf, I'm going to my Kingdom."

"Marvin this and Marvin that, wait until she hears my proclamation when I get to the top of Kingdom CAT."

Marvin surveys his realm from the top of Kingdom Cat.  All seems to be  well. But wait! What is this he sees?  REAL BUNNIES! They must be there for him.  THEIR KING.

Or maybe they're just eating Dad's garden. 

Either way, Marvin puts on his fiercest face, stands tall and proud and announces, "I"LL GET YOU MY PRETTIES!".

             

Then he spins toward the dust bunnies now floating teasingly behind him.  He gives his best scary face and states in he most ferocious voice, "AND YOUR LITTLE BUNNIES TOO!"

If this isn't enough Marvin for you, you can follow him on Instagram.  He's @marvinmeowmeow.


4 comments:

  1. OMG! good good! thanks Laurie's sister!

    Also, in that last pic of Marv, is his tongue sticking out? Ridiculous!
    k.b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to come back and look at that ridiculous pic again.
    :)
    k.b.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen