Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Complicated



Someone recently pointed out that life is so complicated that it is possible to experience two completely opposite emotions about the same thing. 

For example, I hate food waste, but I loved making this gingerbread house.

Apparently, such conflicting emotions often lead to feelings of guilt. This is all normal. 

Wow.

This morning I am working to allow my joy of gingerbread creation to exist harmoniously with my aversion to food waste, as today the gingerbread house pictured above went into the trash.

The fact that I am feeling little guilt could be due to the fact that I made Hubby throw it out.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen