Thursday, April 9, 2009

Up and Down and All Around

A day of difficult discussions and hard decisions interspersed with amazing support from hubby and friends.

Lunch with C (Potage Parmentier again), a visit to the garden of the lovely L, and a salute from the Snowbirds brought balance to a day that might otherwise have spun out of control.

I've included pictures from my garden visit. I left L's in a much calmer frame of mind than when I arrived. I also left with kale and parsley plants for my own garden. She should really charge for such services.

L has crops in her garden year-round. The kale was planted last fall, and they've been eating it all winter. That's the kind of local eating I aspire too, though I have to work on greening my thumb first.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen