Thursday, November 24, 2011

Spoiled

It's Thursday morning. I'm not working, but others are. There are painters working in my living room and guy downstairs preparing to install our new heat pump system. I'm drinking coffee, surfing the web and tidying up the blog. I could get used to this doing nothing while others work.  I'd better not though. Gotta pay for all this stuff, but I'm enjoying it while I can.  


As I've been sifting through old blog stuff, I've found things that never got posted.  Some I've deleted.  Most of them were preliminary notes for articles that were later published. A few were false starts.  Many of  those were deleted because they were so old I've forgotten what I was trying to say.  A few I'm actually going to finish and post.  Really.  I am. I'm going to start now.  See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen