Thursday, November 24, 2011

Soy Nice?

I have trouble with poetry. I have trouble understanding it. I have trouble writing it. Imagine my surprise when I found this when sifting through old, unpublished posts:


A poem written after eating edamame for two days running, and I do mean running.


Soy foods may be good for the heart, 
Though the more I eat the more I fart,
I fart and fart til the room does reel
Glad I don't eat it with every meal!


Ummm. Really speaks for itself; doesn't it? Oh dear. I just realized what a sorry pun that is. It wasn't intentional. I promise to avoid poetry, punning and possibly soy from here on in.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen