Monday, September 7, 2020

Marvellous Marvin Monday

Once again, my sister chose a series of pictures for this week's Marvellous Marvin Monday.  Marvin's story, as told to my sister, follows:

Mom was writing earlier today at this desk. She was on her pushy-key thing to make letters and write. She must have been taking a class. Sometimes she wrote, and sometimes she talked to other writers, and sometimes the other writers talked.  It was confusing. When all the talking and writing was just about done, I heard her say something about "Marvin".  Then everyone laughed! I had to see what she writing, but she kept pushing me out of the way.  I couldn't see anything. 

Huh, finally, after I waited forever, she stopped writing and left. I jumped on the desk and looked for her pushy-key thing that she uses for writing and IT WAS GONE. The writing must be in this red contraption. I tried and tried to open it, but I couldn't get it open.  I was so sad.  I was desperate to know what she said. It was too much for me and I had to lie down.


I stayed like this for a while thinking "What to do, what to do...think, think,  think...", but I couldn't think of anything that would open the red contraption to see what mom was writing.  Why did everyone laugh and laugh at me? I couldn't help it.  I threw back my  head and let out a heart-wrenching cry because I couldn't open the red contraption.


Mom finally came home with her pushy-key thing for writing and set it up again to her writing page. I felt pretty silly though. After all that wondering, and sneaking, and worrying what everyone was saying about me, I heard Mom tell Dad that the writing group was having so much  fun with my photos and stories on the blog. They hoped that the "talent" was getting better at translating for me, because they enjoyed following along so much.

I feel so silly!  Maybe I won't tell anyone about my afternoon of worrying.

Wait! What! You've been recording this!  Oh no!  I bet you're going to post it, right? I better get over it now.  The talent must be getting better at translating.  That's a good thing and a bad thing, I think.  For me anyway.  I'm glad she's feeling a bit better though.

Thanks for reading!

If this isn't enough Marvin for you, you can follow him on Instagram.  He's @marvinmeowmeow.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen