Sunday, September 25, 2016

Weekly West Coast 2016 - Willow Point Walk

A couple of weekends ago Hubby and I drove up to Willow Point for a walk.The seaside trail led past the results of this year's Transformations by the Shore Chain Saw Carving Contest.  We've lived on the island for so long that I should know when the contest takes place.  That I don't means that every so often we are surprised by new carvings when we walk this path.  Here are some of my favourites. I'm amazed at the amount of detail the artists can achieve in the five days they are permitted for completing their creations. 






Have a great week all! Sending you warm thoughts wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen