Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Speechless...

...but not by choice.

Actually, when it comes to commenting on other people's blogs, I'm usually pretty quiet. I mostly lurk, but there are a few women out there I try to keep in touch with. Often I don't have anything new or inspiring to say. I just want to say "hi".

I haven't even been able to do that lately. Not that I haven't tried, but interweb gremlins seem to be eating my comments. Disqus has been particularly evil and bitchy. I got so frustrated I cancelled my account. 

Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something.

Or it could just be user error...

Whatever the reason, I've been relegated to lurker whether I like it or not. So if you've noticed my lack of participation, please realize it's not intentional. It's not you. It's me. Or the internet. Or gremlins. Or something.

In the mean time, if you're visiting Jan, Val, Patti, Sue, or Rose-Anne please tell them I said hello. 

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for trying to comment. I think I felt your presence anyway. It's nice to see your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val! I really enjoyed your Victoria Day post. Happy anniversary!

      Delete
  2. Hi Laurie! I'm so lame when it comes to computer problems. Having comments eaten by gremlins is no fun, and I remember that happening before I had a blogger account...ugh! Fortunately, for us, you are able to post your blog posts, and we do treasure that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! Your coral floral and gingham outfit was lovely. You have such amazing skills. Sewing skills, photo skills, walking on a pebbled beach in pumps skills....

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen