Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sometimes You Just Gotta Go With The Imported Jam.

Pearl Jam that is. Last weekend Hubby took me to the Virgin Music Festival in Calgary where Pearl Jam was headlining. Bliss. Just the kind of nourishment my inner rocker-chick needed. It was one of those experiences that just couldn't be improved on. Nourishing and satisfying. Who could ask for more?

Stilts on uneven, uphill terrain. That's one talented chicken.

Every time I saw these tree-folk they were dancing, playing hacky sack or just jumping around. I wish I had that kind of energy. I wonder what they were eating?


I had to include the above shot. That's where the Olympic Flame burned during the 1988 Calgary Winter Olympics. Sort of like lighting a match in the bathroom, but on a much, much larger scale.

2 comments:

  1. I want to be a dancing tree-folk. Where do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Good question. You'd get a good workout and get to listen to great music. I bet those jobs are hard to find!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen