Sunday, August 2, 2009

Electronic Aggravation

Today's Soft, Moist Selections are ready to go. In fact, it's all written up, but I can't get the spacing and font worked out, so until I can get that fixed there will be no post. If anyone reading this knows how to make Blogger behave itself when you want to change font sizes in a post please send me a comment. Same if you know how to make it pay attention when you want to leave a space between lines. My recipes look like this:

1 banana1 cup ice1 tbsp honey...

You get the idea.

Help!

2 comments:

  1. This might be a little late, but have you looked into using Windows Live Writer? I use it now for writing and publishing my blog posts, and it's great! I especially like it because you don't have to be connected to the internet to write a post; you just write, save, and then publish when you have an internet connection. So easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good suggestion Rosiecat and many thanks. I've been thinking of switching to another host, but just didn't know where to look first. It's nice to have your opinion, especially since your blog always looks as professional as your writing sounds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen