Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another Beautiful Day in the Vineyard

A brief post today. I spent the day helping at Sleeping Cougar Acres. It was a beautiful day, but I'm tired now! I'm going to be sore tomorrow. If I keep this up I certainly won't need to go to the gym. Not that I ever went to the gym before. No wonder my muscles are so sore after a day of picking rocks, hauling timbers and shoveling sh*t.




A beautiful day in the vineyard.


L, queen of the vineyard.


Me, princess of poop.


New growth!


Pie in its earliest stages.


A food mill. Nothing to do with farming, but I had never seen one before and Julia Child highly recommends them. Particularly for potage parmentier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen