Sunday, April 24, 2016

Weekly West Coast 2016 - April 18 to 24

 "Even living here, it's nice to be reminded of the beauty we don't always pause to appreciate."

The quote above is from an email a friend sent after seeing last week's West Coast Photos.  She articulates another reason for my starting this project.  We live in a beautiful part of the world, yet I don't always pause to appreciate it. Committing to sharing photos here ensures that I take a few moments each week to stop and enjoy this place where I live. This week I took about 150 photos.  That's a lot of a lot of pausing and appreciating. 

Thanks again to Hubby for helping me to select pictures for the week. 

Have a great week all! Sending you warm thoughts wherever you are!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen