Monday, June 1, 2009

Go Green!

A number of you were interested in the 3-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse I took part in back in April. For those of you who are feeling adventurous, Meghan over at Making Love in the Kitchen is hosting another cleanse starting June 7. I encourage you to go and check it out. I won't be taking part this time, as I will be doing some traveling. Somehow I don't think my blender would make it past airport security.

If you're undecided about leaping into cleansing, I've written a summary of my experiences. I hope it helps you in your choice. Let me know what you decide. I may be away from home during the June cleanse, but I'll certainly be checking in here and at Meghan's site for anyone needing moral support!

Go Green!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen