Thursday, August 3, 2017

Everyday Adventure - Day 31 - Your Choice

elusivelaurie shared on Instagram #EverydayAdventures2017

I am ending my Month of Everyday Adventures with gratitude. I am so thankful that I took part.  I am also thankful to:

  • Hubby for adventuring right along with me.
  • L for asking about Tiny Pleasures and thus motivating me to jump into Everyday Adventures.
  • L, P and E for their constant support and cheerleading.
  • The many friends, some who I don't keep in touch with as well as I should, for their kind comments.
  • Everyone who took the time to view and "like" my photos over on Instagram.
  • All the other Everyday Adventurers who shared their lovely photos and allowed me to see new ways to adventure every day.
  • Tammy Strobel over at Rowdy Kittens for organizing the challenge and inviting us to share our Everyday Adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen