Monday, April 1, 2013

Timey Wimey Toes

Where does a geek-hubby shop for gifts for his geek-wife?

Thinkgeek, of course.

What does the geek-hubby choose for his geek-wife?

Awesome TARDIS knee socks, which he knows his geek-wife will love.


And what does Timmy, the friendly Thinkgeek customer-service monkey, add to the package?

Three pairs of Dr. Who-themed crew socks. Bonus!






Happy, happy, happy fashionable feet.

Now if I could just figure out where to get a coat like the incredible, marvellous, superb one the Doctor wore in Sunday's episode I'd be one excited, and likely broke, fangirl. 

Linking up with Patti and the other timeless women for Visible Monday over at Not Dead Yet Style

6 comments:

  1. Coolest socks! Your feet will be so happy. Thanks for linking up to Visible Monday : >

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patti! I'm trying to think of ways to wear them to work. Ways that will allow them to be my little secret. Like fancy undies, but more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fashionable socks actually. The geek in my family would like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sabine. Welcome! These socks just make me smile, and I can always use more smiles. And socks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tardis socks!!!! You gots Tardis socks!!!!
    Keep that man forever.
    Wasn't the new Doctor a great start? I want to be the Doctors oldest companion. Nice fantasy, yes?
    Did you kids see the Nerdist, and Orphan Black? Haven't seen the latter yet, it's recorded and waiting. Don't tell me the plot if you have seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, it was a wonderful episode, and I think you'd make a great Doctor's companion. Wish I had thought of it first.

    Haven't yet seen Nerdist or Orphan Black so no spoilers here. They are waiting on the PVR. I always have more waiting than I have time to watch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your words of wisdom will appear once they have been previewed by the spam monkeys.

Your patience is appreciated.

Laurie the Monkey Queen